These are interesting websites that we’ve bookmarked along the way. We’ll be sure to share as we discover more!
See also websites in French.
- Art & Life in Africa – Topic Essays, by the University of Iowa Stanley Museum of Art.
- ÌMỌ̀ DÁRA – A foundation of knowledge about the origin, use & distinguishing features of African art pieces.
- Imuhar – Dedicated to the Tuareg nomads of the Sahara by the anthropologist Dr. Anja Fischer.
- Manding Songs and Traditions – Exploring Manding jeliw (griots), their traditional songs, their history, genealogies, and instruments.
- Spot on Mali Music – Much more than the festival of the same name, Spot on Mali Music highlights the talent of Malian musicians and their instruments.
- West African Documentary – A collection of historical and contemporary sights and sounds from West Africa.
- African Heritage – A blog about African history, and heritage, through audio and video files.
- TARA -International organisation committed to recording the rich rock art heritage of the African continent.
- Ụ́kpụ́rụ́ – Antique images and videos of Igboland.
- Bambara online lexicon, with translations of words in both English and French, as well as examples in sentences.
- Dyula-English Dictionary
- My Twi Dictionary, with translations from English to Twi and Twi to English.
- Tamahaq-English-German glossary, with guidelines for grammar of the Tuareg (Imuhar) language.
- Mali Elephant Project by the Wild Foundation – Reconfiguring the network of relationships between people, elephants and the environment so that humans and elephants thrive together.
Last updated on April 20, 2018.